It used to be that dieting meant a period of deprivation, hunger and endless bland, boring meals. But that’s not the case anymore. As dieters have demanded the ability to enjoy favorite foods whilst pursuing a weight loss goal, diet brands have listened. NutriSystem heard the cry loud and clear, which is why today it’s one of the leaders in weight loss.
If you’re ready to get your weight under control, but not sure a strict diet with limited food choices is how you want to go about it, then forget it! Consider NutriSystem, and know that you’ll have as much variety as you do now and the option to enjoy nearly all of your favorite foods.
This meal delivery diet program ships shelf-stable, frozen or in some cases fresh foods to its clients. You’ll receive breakfast, lunch, dinner and even desserts and snacks. All you have to do is heat, eat and supplement with a few choice fruits and vegetables from your grocer. Not only do you have the option to eat delicious food and lose weight, but NutriSystem makes doing so convenient and nearly effortless.
For most of NutriSystem’s programs, which either come as shelf-stable or frozen meals, the menu will look like this:
* Breakfast: Blueberry Muffin; Egg Frittata; Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
* Lunch: Mexican-Style Tortilla Soup; Red Beans and Rice with Sausage; Chicken Pasta in Cacciatore Sauce
* Dinner: Italian Herb Flatbread Pizza; Mashed Potatoes with Meatloaf and Tomato Sauce; Vegetable Fajita
* Dessert/Snacks: BBQ Soy Chips; Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies; Golden Pound Cake
If you opt for NutriSystem’s all-new program, Nu-Kitchen Fresh, you’ll receive fresh, chef-prepared meals that rival anything you’re making in your own kitchen. This menu includes:
* Breakfast: Banana Walnut Pancakes with Honey and Turkey Sausage; Western Style Omelet with Turkey Ham and Potatoes
* Lunch: Chili Rubbed Beef Steak with Candied Sweet Potatoes; Chicken Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables
* Dinner: Bourbon Pork Loin with Butternut Squash Mashed Potatoes; Baked Cod with Thyme and Black Bean Salad
* Dessert/Snacks: Apple Cobbler with Granola; Brownie
NutriSystem has unique menus to suit the dietary needs of diabetics, seniors, men, women and vegetarians. Typically, men will consume a 1,500 calorie diet while women have a 1,200 calorie diet.
While the bulk of your meals will be provided by NutriSystem, some additional items will need to be purchased from the grocery store. Fruit juices, fruits and vegetables, dairy, bread and condiments are some of the fresh items you will provide yourself. These fresh items allow you to have an even more balanced diet by pairing a pasta meal with a salad, including fruit with breakfast oatmeal, enjoying toast with an omelet, or steaming fresh vegetables with a chicken breast.
As part of the NutriSystem plan, you are also encouraged to consume plenty of water each day.
So if you’re hesitant to start dieting because you fear being hungry or not being able to eat anything other than lettuce and water, then hesitate no longer. It’s clear to see that NutriSystem offers variety, balanced nutrition and portion control – all keys to helping you meet your weight loss goal.