When it comes to choosing a diet plan or a fitness manual, it is essential to first conduct thorough research. I have been reviewing fitness guides for years now and I know exactly how useful a book is when I look at it. In this piece, I will be penning down five lose belly fat product reviews for you to make a better choice. I understand losing weight is a tough fight that you have with yourself, but with the right guidance, you can achieve impressive results. I wish I had these guides back in the days when I was struggling with weight loss, but I am glad that people nowadays have many options.
It is not easy picking a weight loss guide since there are many factors you need to consider. If you are not an expert, you’d have a hard time finding the perfect match. That’s why I’m here to assist you.
Why you Need a Weight Loss Guide to Help You?
When you are overweight, there are numerous health problems that start to make place in your life. Obesity is the number one cause of heart diseases and diabetes. With over 35.7% adults being obese, we are definitely on the path to extreme obesity. I am afraid there will come a time when the biggest problem faced by humans will be obesity.
The best way to find out whether you are overweight or not is to calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI). BMI is the relation between your height, weight, and age, and once you calculate it, you find out whether you are underweight, overweight, or simply normal. There are many free online BMI calculators to help you.
So, the question that arises is, do you really need a fat loss guide in your life? If you cannot answer the question, below I have listed down some reasons to help you find the answer:
· Lack of Sleep
If you are suffering from insomnia or are facing a hard time falling asleep, it might be your weight that is causing the problem. When you are on a fatty diet, consuming all sorts of sugary and fatty foods, you are unable to digest it quickly. That’s the reason you stay awake all night. Your digestive system is active during the night trying to digest all the fat, keeping you up.
· Increased Stress
Your body is stressed when it contains high levels of cortisol. Cortisol is present in fatty and high sugary foods such as ice creams, soda, etc. So, when you are on a high sugar and high fat diet, the stress levels in your body increase, resulting in poor health.
· Joint Pain
Being overweight puts a lot of pressure on your joints. Your structure can only handle enough weight. This means that being overweight can hurt your joints, resulting in prevailing joint pain. Furthermore, the risk of joint inflammation is also higher when you have an overweight body. Joint pain keeps you from staying physically active.
· Lower Energy
When you have high amounts of fat in your body, you are unable to perform physical activity. Furthermore, the excess fat in your belly makes you slower. However, if you get on a healthy weight loss plan, you will be able to become more active and retain lost energy.
· Increased Risk of Heart Diseases
In 2012, the number one cause of death was heart stroke, which is mainly caused due to obesity or excess fat deposits in the body. When you are overweight, you are at the risk of developing a range of heart conditions, which is why it is important to get slimmer and follow a weight loss plan.
· Trouble Breathing
Obesity effects breathing. Overweight individuals are at the risk of developing asthma due to inactivity of glucocorticoids.
When you are overweight, you are prone to catch a range of diseases. In order to fight off harmful diseases, you need to invest in a fat burning guide.
Tips to choose a Fat Loss Book
There are hundreds and thousands of weight loss programs in the market. However, choosing a plan that fits your needs the best requires research. If you are in search of a weight loss program to get in shape, you need to consider the following tips:
· Read the Summary
The first thing you need to look at in any weight loss guide is its summary. You need to understand what the product is about and who the ideal customers are. You might find an exceptional guide, but if it is not targeting your needs, it will be useless for you.
So, before you purchase any weight loss guide, make sure you get a good idea about it. You can surf the internet to look for its summary and then decide whether the guide is meant for you or not.
· Check Reviews
One of the things that are a must when choosing a weight loss book is customer reviews. You wouldn’t want to spend money on a program that doesn’t work. In order to ensure that you are buying the right book, you must read customer reviews and testimonials. What customers have to share about the product will give you insight on how well the product works or if it works at all. You can easily find customer reviews online.
· Ask for Recommendations
If you are not the best at selecting great books, it is best to ask for recommendations. If a friend or relative has received great results from a weight loss guide, ask them about the book. You can also join weight loss centered groups or discussion forums online for recommendations. The product that others have tried and tested is safer to use than the one that you have no proof of whatsoever.
· Is it Credible?
Before you purchase a weight loss guide, ask yourself is the book credible or not? There are many authors out there who want to earn off of customers through irrelevant and useless advice. Such authors make false claims and promises to their customers, offering no results at all. Instead of wasting your money on such rip offs, it is better to weigh in on the book’s credibility in the beginning.
Things to Consider before Buying a Weight Loss Guide
Being overweight is a big issue, especially when you are unable to lose stubborn fat around your belly, thighs, and butt. A good way to get in shape is to invest in a weight loss guide. Weight loss guides are easily available online and offline. However, choosing an effective guide requires research. Below I have listed a few factors that you must consider before buying a fat loss guide:
· Are you Flexible?
Weight loss plans are not for those who cannot change their lifestyle and approach everything with a rigid mindset. If I tell you to eat certain foods throughout the week o lose weight, you will need to do exactly that. However, if you do not follow my advice and continue to do as you please, you will end up losing no weight at all. So, when you are purchasing a weight loss guide, keep in mind that you need to be super flexible and accept things as they come.
· Can you change your Behavior?
If you cannot change your lifestyle or your behavior, do not buy any weight loss guide. You must have a positive mindset to be able to follow a weight loss plan. Do not enter a diet plan believing that it is going to be easy. You need a good amount of mental energy to follow the advice mentioned in weight loss books. So, unless you are ready to make that change in yourself, do not buy any program.
· Are there any Health Conditions you suffer from?
Weight loss guides are meant for those who do not have an underlying health condition. If you suffer from a disease, first consult with a medical professional. A doctor will tell you exactly what you need to do to lose weight and get in shape. They will also tell you if following a weight loss program is the right choice to make or not.
· Are you prepared for the Struggle?
Weight loss doesn’t come easily and if you are entering a weight loss program believing that it would be easy to follow, you are definitely mistaken. Think twice before getting into a weight loss program because you need tremendous amounts of energy and strength to follow it. You also require a solid mind to be able to follow a guide for several months. So, before buying a guide, prepare your mind and body for the challenge or you will end up disappointed.
Benefits of using Weight Loss Guides
When you are overweight, nothing seems right. I have been through the same experience in my life and I understand what it feels to be out of shape. Not only does our body get fat, but your overall health begins to decline.
Weight loss guides can be found easily on the internet. Using a credible guide not only helps you lose stubborn fat, but also helps you become healthier and eliminate all possible illnesses. There are many more benefits to using a weight loss guide including the following:
- Improve heart health
- Active body
- Alert mind
- Prevent illnesses
- Prevent diabetes
- Boost physical strength
- Improve breathing
- Fitter and more sculpted body
Who’s the Ideal User of Weight Loss Books?
Weight loss guides aren’t meant for everyone. If you don’t want to run into a problem, follow the advice given below:
- You can follow any weight loss program if you do not suffer from an underlying health condition. Weight loss programs can sometimes be pretty harsh and if you suffer from any health condition, the plan in these guides may badly impact your health and illness. Therefore, you need to get a complete physical exam done before you buy a guide for fat loss.
- If your BMI says you are overweight, weight loss guides are ideal for you.
- People with patience are the ideal customers for weight loss programs since prominent results are achieved over a long period of time. If you are impatient and want fast results, weight loss guides are not meant for you.
- You must be able to change yourself to be able to follow a belly fat reducing guide. If you do not wish to implement change in your lifestyle, it will become hard for you to follow and achieve positive results out of any program.
- All those individuals who are suffering from a range of health conditions due to obesity are the ideal customers of weight loss guides.
Reviewing Weight Loss Products
Now that you fully understand the impact of obesity on your health and life, it is now time to find out about some useful weight loss programs on the internet. After much research, I found five weight loss guides to be pretty useful. Let’s reveal them to you one at a time!
1. Fat Diminisher
Link: Click here to learn more.
Fat Diminisher is a weight loss guide written by Wesley Virgin. This book contains recipes to healthy foods, herbs, and minerals that need to be incorporated into the everyday diet. The book works on boosting metabolism for burning fat from areas like belly, thighs, and butt. The ideal target group for this guide is both men and women struggling with weight loss.
In order to help you understand the product in a better way, I have listed the following pros and cons:
- Offers diet plans based on herbs and minerals that our body needs to stay healthy and in shape. By utilizing essential minerals and herbs, the author advises readers to eliminate toxins from their bodies to burn fat much easily.
- Vegan friendly diet plans are included in the book, which makes it more appealing for use by a universal audience.
- The author offers 100% guarantee on the effectiveness of this guide.
- Available in the digital format for easy access.
- Can only be accessed through a digital device.
You need to be focused and flexible to be able to follow the advice in the guide.
2. Lean Belly Breakthrough
Link: Click here to learn more.
Lean Belly Breakthrough is a weight loss book that is written by Bruce Kahn. The book aims at bringing you back in shape and achieve a toned body through diet plans, exercise routines, and general advice. The book also targets the issues faced by overweight individuals and gives out tips to help them overcome them. It is a complete guide containing tips on improving overall health.
- The author has offered tips in the book to help readers lose stubborn belly fat. Readers can follow a specific diet plan to cut down fat stores from their bodies while working out to get in shape.
- The good thing about this guide is that it targets heart diseases and diabetes, helping readers learn about the diseases and get tips to prevent them. The book also contains a list of warning signs that tell you whether you are prone to developing diabetes or any type of heart disease.
- Helps readers balance their cholesterol levels by eating the right foods.
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Lowers insulin
- Brings down energy levels
3. Wake-up Lean
Link: Click here to learn more.
Wake-Up Lean is a weight loss guide that is aimed at individuals suffering from obesity. This book is written by Meredith Shirk who took inspiration from a group of people in Central America. She found the secret of a toned body when she was traveling to Panama. In this book, she reveals those secret ingredients to help you get in shape without having to follow extreme workout routines and diet plans.
- Includes diet based on natural ingredients for weight loss. It is good for those on an organic diet.
- Offers tips and advice on losing stubborn belly fat for a perfectly toned body.
- Reduces inflammation inside the body to promote fat loss.
- Doesn’t include workout plans for muscle building.
- Not for those looking for diet plans.
- Burns excess fat in a short period of time. Therefore, the reader needs to keep an eye on their weight.
4. Red Smoothie Detox Factor
Link: Click here to learn more.
Red Smoothie Detox Factor is a weight loss guide containing recipes to healthy smoothies. This book is meant to cleanse the body through healthy smoothies. It is written by Liz Swann Miller and offers advice on fat loss through red fruits and vegetables. Liz claims that her detox guide doesn’t have any side-effects and keeps your body packed with energy.
- The best thing about this book is that it comes with three additional weight loss guides for effective weight loss.
- Targets fat loss through natural ingredients only, which means it is safe for anyone to try.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar to improve overall heart health and also to prevent diabetes.
- Recipes in the book are not easy to prepare.
- Smoothies take time to be prepared.
- The guide is ideal for vegetarians.
5. The Beta Switch
Link: Click here to learn more.
The Beta Switch is a fitness guide written by Sue Heintze. This book is targeted towards women fighting to get rid of stubborn fat from odd places in the body. The book contains evidence on fat storage inside the body and offers relevant solutions to turn on the fat burning switch in the body through workout plans.
- The author of the book is a fitness competitor and trainer who gives out useful advice on weight loss.
- Easy to execute workout routines added in the book that can be performed by beginners as well.
- The book contains motivational messages for the readers to help them get onto a weight loss journey that is packed with great outcomes.
- The book contains too much information that can be hard for everyone to follow.
- It is targeted towards women only.
- There are up-sells in the book.
After reviewing and researching about the five weight loss guides mentioned above, I saw one clear winner. My vote would be with Lean Belly Breakthrough.
This weight loss guide is a complete package that not only works on weight loss, but also helps its readers understand the impact of obesity on their health. Not many people understand what obesity really is until they find themselves stuck with a few diseases.
Obesity is definitely the cause of a range of health problems and if everyone knew that, it would become easier for them to follow a diet plan like the one mentioned in Lean Belly Breakthrough.
If you compare this guide to the other four, you will see that it targets all areas. The book includes diet plans, workout routines, and educational stuff for the reader’s benefit. It also tells the readers about the warning signs of obesity and how to get them under control. Whereas the other four guides target a specific weight loss program like smoothies, natural herbs, etc.
So, for those of you who want to lose weight while also improving your overall health and eliminating the risk of diabetes, heart diseases, etc, the Lean Belly Breakthrough program is ideal for you.